I have decided that I will be implementing a few changes on the way I do TFP (Time for Photos) style shoots for several reasons which I’m not going to get into great detail here.
- The model will be asked to sign a release form prior to the shoot. If the model refuses to sign then the photo shoot will not proceed.
- The photographer will provide final images to model with watermarks. Images provided without watermarks will be subject to a fee.
- I ask that models share the final images they like on their modeling profiles on: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc and tag Snap Geek Photography LLC in said post.
- Doing so will help promote and fund me to continue to offer TFP sessions in the future.
- Models that fail to meet this requirement might not get the chance to work with me in the future.
- The photographer will tag the model in posts posted on social media provided he knows the models social media profiles.
See the Terms & Conditions page for updates to this policy in the future.