It’s a brand new year which means I am going into this year with new outlook on my business & to get a fresh start on digging this company out of the dirt.
I admit, I didn’t spend much time focusing on my business in 2019 as my focus was diverted elsewhere. However, now it’s a fresh year so fresh new beginnings.
My business goals for 2020 are:
- Focus on building a stronger brand.
- Speed up my editing workflow.
- Advertise & get my name out there.
- Find my niche as opposed to being a generalist photographer.
- Plan new & exciting TFP shoots from my concept list.
- Blog more! Yes, I plan to actually use this blog more.
My Personal goals for 2020 are:
- Start exercising & working out.
- Complete a 52 week photo project.
- Focus less on other websites.
- Spend a bit more time with my family.
- Delete Facebook.